The Saint Louis Residence is located on North Florissant Avenue in historic Old North Saint Louis city, just two miles north of the famous St. Louis Arch landmark.
Levels of care include:
- Senior Apartments:
For Residents who are able to live independently at our home.
- Independent Living:
For those who desire minimal assistance and still perform basic tasks of daily personal care independently.
- Intermediate Nursing Care:
For those Residents who need complete nursing care and assistance with their daily needs.
- Senior Center:
Hot lunch and fun activities for the needy elderly from our Hyde Park neighborhood who still live in their own homes.
What makes our St. Louis Residence so special?
- The Little Sisters live at the home and are available 24/7 to respond to Residents’ needs.
- We take a spiritual approach to aging—exemplified by the central location of the chapel, the presence of a full-time chaplain, daily Mass and rosary, and regular availability of the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
- The Little Sisters assure a constant presence with the Residents who are dying.
- Our Senior Apartments have a kitchenette, living area and bedroom. Residents in all areas of our home, including the apartments, are welcome to enjoy free home-style meals in our dining room.
- Our spacious rooms are single occupancy with private bathrooms.
- Our activities staff plan a full array of events, outings and entertainment each day.
- We have Beauty and Barber shops for the comfort of our Residents.
- Physical and occupational therapy services are available on site for those Residents who need it.
- Through all of these services, we extend care, compassion and respect to the elderly, helping them to maintain dignity and a feeling of well-being.
If you are seeking admission for yourself or a family member, please contact the Director of Social Services, Mr. Ron Kostedt, Jr. at (314) 421-6022 or email@example.com