If God has gifted you with a love for the poor and a desire to know him more deeply, he may be offering you the precious gift of a vocation to consecrated life. We’d be happy to talk to you and accompany you in your discernment.
With the recent canonization of our foundress and the increasing population of older persons, our vocation is more relevant than ever. Saint Jeanne Jugan often said, “What happiness for us, to be a Little Sister of the Poor!” We feel the same way today, and we’re eager to share our joy with you.
Is God offering you this grace?
Contact Sr. Joseph Maureen at email@example.com or call 314-421-6022.
Steps you might take in discerning whether God is calling you to follow Saint Jeanne Jugan as a Little Sister of the Poor:
- Check out our national website at to read more about our consecrated life and our mission of hospitality to the elderly poor.
- Arrange to visit us for Mass, or another moment of prayer, and a tour of St. Louis Residence.
- Volunteer some of your time with the elderly.
- Attend one of our discernment retreats. Several are held at different locations around the country throughout the year
- Consider a service placement; click here for more details
- Read our Holy Father’s message on vocations; click here.