Volunteers are a vital part of our family spirit at St. Louis Residence. Volunteering is an excellent way to share your time and talents. By volunteering regularly or for special events, you will experience for yourself the joys of giving as you offer our Residents companionship and joy.
Volunteers of all ages are welcome!
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Visiting with Residents
- Assisting with regularly scheduled activities such as bingo games, chair exercise programs, ice cream socials, field trips or arts & crafts
- Helping on committees and materials preparation for special events
- Working in our Gift Shop
- Decorating the Home for seasonal or holiday occasions
- "Hidden services" such as folding clothes, ironing, chapel assistance, sewing, food preparation, etc.
- Driving Residents to appointments
- Contributing any other specialty skills you may have