Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, The Little Sisters of the Poor and its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business or to your clients for presentation only.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Leave a Reply